KIMAX®-51 brand, borosilicate glass (6148K07 and K23)
- Suitable for use in determination of blood coagulation time
- Thin wall, with open ends
- Length is 100 mm
Size A, 0.8 to 1.1 mm i.d. x 1.4 to 1.6 mm o.d.; complies with requirements given in the United States Pharmacopoeia. Size B is 1.2 to 1.4 mm i.d. x 1.5 to 1.8 mm o.d.; of N-51 A glass. Packaged in vials of 100.
KIMAX®-51 brand with Sealed End (6148L07 and L23)
- Similar to 6418K07 and K23, but one end is sealed
- Of N-51A borosilicate glass
- Length is 90 mm; packaged in vials of 100
Packaging Note: There are 100 tubes per round shelf pack (plastic vial) and 20 shelf packs per case totalling 2000 individual tubes per case.