Made from optical quality polycarbonate material, these plain form hydrometers are ideal in situations where rough handling or contamination could be an issue, such as in the food or beverage industries.
- Durable and shatterproof
- Easy to read black scale on yellow back helps avoid eye fatigue
- 255mm (10“) long
- Lead free ballast
- Individually serialized
- Temperature standardization of 60°F (15°C)
- Available in models measuring Baume of syrups and liquids heavier than water in various ranges from 0 to 31°
- Hand inspected by our U.S. quality team
- Packaged with a multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish) Statement of Accuracy indicating accuracy traceable to NIST
- Made in USA
Note: Polycarbonate hydrometers are not recommended for use with petroleum-based liquids or other corrosives that would potentially affect the plastic material. They should be stored in a clean, dry, safe place and should not be subjected to extreme temperatures.