Get reliable, high performance results every time you use durable Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Conductivity Cells.
- The 2002SS 2-electrode conductivity cell is stainless steel with a cell constant of 0.1cm-1
- Sensor features a low cell constant value and is designed to provide high accuracy in low conductivity, ultra pure water and pure water samples in a process environment
- Built with 316 stainless steel, this high purity sensor provides months of accurate measurements with virutally no maintenance between calibrations
- The 2002CC 4-electrode conductivity cell is an epoxy body sensor with a cell constant of 0.475cm-1
- Sensor is ideal for high and standard conuctivity samples across a variety of industrial applications
- Four-electrode design compensates for electrode fouling, cable and connector resistance or polarization errors
- The epoxy/graphite cell material is extremly durable and chemically resistant