All the consumables you need for Ammonia analysis in wastewater management
Chemical composition of the wastewater is carefully measured both as it enters treatment and before it is released into public rivers, lakes and the oceans. In the U.S., wastewater is regulated by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), as well as state and municipal authorities, with each providing varying standards that must be strictly followed. Orion Ammonia Electrode and Reagent Kits make it easy and economical to measure ammonia levels in wastewater during and after treatment.
This kit includes the Orion Standard Performance Ammonia ISE and is ideal for mid to high ammonia level measurements. The Ionic Strength Adjuster (ISA) included in the kit, is formulated for samples containing metallic ions and has pH indicating blue dye added, so you know the pH is correct for analysis.
- 9512BNWP Standard Ammonia Electrode
- 951202 Standard Ammonia Electrode Filling Solution, 60mL
- 951207 100 ppm Ammonia as Nitrogen Standard, 475mL
- 951007 1000 ppm Ammonia as Nitrogen Standard, 475mL
- 951204 Loose membranes for Standard electrodes, Box of 20
- 951211 pH adjusting ISA, for samples with metalic ions, 475mL
- 810017 Storage Sleeve