All the consumables you need for Ammonia analysis in wastewater management
Chemical composition of the wastewater is carefully measured both as it enters treatment and before it is released into public rivers, lakes and the oceans. In the U.S., wastewater is regulated by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), as well as state and municipal authorities, with each providing varying standards that must be strictly followed. Orion Ammonia Electrode and Reagent Kits make it easy and economical to measure ammonia levels in wastewater during and after treatment.
The Orion High Performance Ammonia ISE, which is part of this kit, offers a fast, linear response down to 0.01 ppm levels for low level ammonia analysis. The kit also contains pre-assembled membrane caps to simplify membrane changes. The low level ammonia Ionic Strength Adjuster adjusts the pH and ionic strength of ammonia standards and samples for the most accurate low level ammonia measurements. The ISA contains pH-indicating blue dye and is specially formulated for measurements of ammonia samples with a concentration of 10 ppm or less that do not contain metal interferences.
- 9512HPBNWP High Performance Ammonia Electrode
- 951213 Ammonia Electrode Storage Solution, 475mL
- 951209 HP Ammonia Electrode Filling Solution, 60mL
- 951207 100 ppm Ammonia as Nitrogen Standard, 475mL
- 951007 1000 ppm Ammonia as Nitrogen Standard, 475mL
- 951215 Pre-assembled outer body and membrane cap assembly for High Performance electrodes, 3 pack
- 951210 pH adjusting ISA, for samples with no metalic ions, 475mL
- 810017 Storage Sleeve