The S600 SevenExcellence™ DO meter allows users to determine dissolved oxygen content in samples polarographically using any of METTLER TOLEDO's state-of-the art InLab® 605 polarographic dissolved oxygen sensors.
The S900 SevenExcellence DO meter allows users to determine dissolved oxygen content in samples using METTLER TOLEDO's new InLab® OptiOx digital dissolved oxygen sensors. Combined with the InLab® OptiOx, the S900 instrument is also able to allow the determination of biochemcial oxygen demand.
This single channel instrument is modularly expandable with additional measurement parameters at any time!
- Professional calibration support, incl. automatic calibration with Rondolino sample changer
- Large 7 inch color display and intuitive menu guidance in 10 languages
- Flexible method concept for high reproducibility and security
- Extra security thanks to sophisticated user management and Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM®)
- Integrated interfaces (USB, RS232 and Ethernet) for data exchange
- Comprehensive service package including IQ/OQ/PQ
S900-Basic Includes: instrument, DO/BOD expansion unit, 2 blank expansion units, uPlace™ electrode holder, semi-transparent cover, operating instructions, installation and quick guide, LabX® direct pH PC software, declaration of conformity and test certificate
S600-Kit: As S900-Kit, but with InLab® 605-ISM instead of InLab® OptiOx.
S900-Kit: As S900-Basic, but with InLab® OptiOx, guide to DO measurement and zero oxygen tablets
S900-BOD: As S900-Kit, also including BOD adapter.
Mettler products are intended for sale/shipment within the US only. International customers should contact their local Mettler distributor to place orders for Mettler products.