When used with any standard pH meter, the Orion™ 97-08 Oxygen electrode simplifies routine dissolved oxygen measurements, especially for biochemical oxygen demand (BOD).
- Polarographic O2 sensor plus solid-state circuitry in probe top; converts current to voltage for direct DO readout
- Plug probe into benchtop or portable pH meter, read DO over 0 to 14ppm range
- Accuracy, ±0.05ppm/2% of reading, whichever is greater, at 15° to 35°C (59° to 95°F) (sample temperature within 10°C of calibration temperature)
- Dual thermocompensator corrects for membrane permeability and O2 solubility
- Ideal for BOD testing: overflow funnel supplied fits 300mL BOD bottle
- Responds to 96% of change in <30 sec.; O2 consumption 0.1µg/hr.
- Screw-on membrane/electrolyte module; no membrane replacement—simply replace module after ~3 months of use
Includes: Two silver oxide 10L14 batteries, two membrane/electrolyte modules, overflow funnel, built-in stir bar, 29.5 in. long (75cm) cable, U.S. standard connector.