The DO200M dissolved oxygen instrument offers fast dissolved oxygen response times in wastewater, surface water, and aquaculture applications. Available sensors are EPA approved for wastewater compliance reporting of BOD, CBOD, and DO. Compared to the EcoSense® DO200A, the DO200M features extended memory and simple data transfer with a micro-USB port.
Features of the DO200M include:
- Waterproof micro-USB port for transferring data to PC; no software required
- Holds 250 data sets; no need to write down data
- Real-time clock for date/time stamp of saved data
- User-selectable recalibration prompt provides reminder to calibrate
- IP-67 waterproof housing
- Automatic temperature compensation; manual input for salinity and pressure compensation
- 1-year instrument and probe warranty
- 1-, 4- and 10-meter field cables available; lab self-stirring BOD probe also available
- Low battery indicator with 150 hour battery life
- Screw-on cap membranes with fast response and low-stirring requirement
- Auto shutoff function after 30 minutes of inactivity
The DO200M is designed for quick, accurate results in an economical platform. With a one-year instrument and electrode warranty, waterproof case and ease of use, the EcoSense DO200M will fit your needs.