- Results as % air saturation, % oxygen or mg/l
- Automatic zeroing and calibration
- Atmospheric pressure and salinity correction
- BOD5 measurement and calculation
- RS232 for connection to printer or PC and IrDA for cableless printing option
The 9500 is a research meter designed for use in a number of applications including fish farming/breeding, all forms of aquaculture, environmental analysis, pollution control and effluent management. The 9500 includes powerful data logging capabilities with the ability to store 250 DO2 readings either manually, at timed intervals or on alarmed events. The 9500 also includes full support for the BOD5 day test protocol and has the ability to store up to 25 BOD data sets, each with up to 10 samples.