The simple, efficient, and reliable way to stay connected to your critical environment, wherever you go.
With TraceableLIVE®, you’re always connected to your lab with your smartphone, tablet, or personal computer. By simply using the TraceableLIVE® app, or visiting Traceablelive.com on any browser, you’re able to view your current environmental conditions, control your alarm parameters, view your datalogging history, view and run reports, gives other team members access, and so much more with any of your devices, to ALL your TraceableLIVE® equipment, at any time through TraceableLIVE®.
- Monitor remotely environmental conditions: humidity, temperature, barometric pressure or CO2
- Alerts: out of range conditions, connectivity interruption, low battery, calibration due
- Cloud-based data interface—no local software required; web, Android, Apple IOS data visibility
- Continuous data transmission and monitoring using SSL encrypted SECURE connection
- Receive MOBILE PUSH / E-MAIL / TEXT notifications
- Unlimited scalability—use TraceableLIVE® in individual labs or an entire network of facilities
- Multiple point calibration—traceable to NIST
- Traceable® Certificate
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.
Wi-Fi Datalogging CO2 Meter
Monitor Carbon Dioxide, Temperature and Humidity for indoor air quality, HVAC systems, biofuel energy production, CO2 incubators and much more. Simply choose the meter with the range of carbon dioxide you wish to measure.Wi-Fi Datalogging Barometer
Monitor Barometric Pressure, Temperature and Humidity in your ambient environments, such as manufacturing plants, laboratories, and or anywhere environmental air parameters are important.
Wi-Fi Datalogging Hygrometer
Monitor Humidity and Temperature in ambient environments or use the cable version to monitor in closed environments such as a desiccator, fume hood or glove box.
Environmental sensor, Quick Start Guide, batteries, magnets, Velcro, wall mount, and Traceable® Certificate.
Requires TraceableLIVE® subscription. Click HERE for more information.
Please note: The aforementioned A2LA accreditation belongs to the manufacturer, not Thomas Scientific.