- Temperature range is -76° to 932°F and -60° to 500°C
- Resolution: 0.1° (-9.9 to 199.9); 1° otherwise
- Accuracy: ±2% of reading or ±2°C, whichever is greater
- Laser sighting
- Probe min/max temp: -83 to 2552°F, -64 to 1400°C
- Display Type: LCD, 1/4" digits
- Battery Type: Two AAA batteries)
Emissivity is adjustable from 0.10 to 1.00. Field of view is 11:1. Unit measures 7” x 2 3/4” x 1 1/2”. Weight is 6 ounces. Type K probe is supplied. Thermometers are provided with an individually serial numbered Traceable® certificate from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. Certificate indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
Please note: The aforementioned A2LA accreditation belongs to the manufacturer, not Thomas Scientific.