- NIST Certified
- Includes calibration certificate
- Includes insertion probe
- Pt100 Platinum according to EN 60751
- Range -100° to 300°C & -140° to 570°F
- Accuracy ±0.2°C -30° to 110°C & ± 0.5°C below -30°C & ± 0.4°C above 110°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C & F
- Records minimum, maximum & average temperatures
- Temperature hold function
- Display: 7 Segment LCD
- Power: 3 AAA Batteries, included
- Dimensions: 6” x 2-½” x 1-¼”
Precision RTD digital thermometer can be used as a Laboratory Temperature Standard, for the verification and calibration of laboratory instruments and routinely used thermometers. The ACCD370P can be used to calibrate liquid-in-glass, digital and dial bi-metal thermometer; as well as laboratory instruments such as freezers, refrigerators, incubators, ovens, etc.
The ACCD370P is certified and traceable to N.I.S.T. Standards and is furnished with a certificate proving traceability.