Probe Cover Protects Probe for Field Use
Choose from a variety of features in these digital stem thermometers that are suitable for field studies, wet lab applications, wash down areas, food testing and tanks.
- Will read temperatures in liquids, semi-solids and gases
- 3 to 7.75" probes easily reach into cuvettes, test tubes, flasks, beakers and more
- Blunt tip probe is ideal for veterinary practices, farm and ranch
- Surface probe is ideal for cooking, laboratories and hot plates (does not include probe cover)
- Features include minimum/maximum temperature readings, alarms, data hold, water resistant models and more
- All models include accredited calibration documentation that meets the requirements of ISO 17025
- Tested and calibrated in H-B’s exclusive triple accredited/registered ISO/IEC 17025:2005, A2LA accredited laboratory (Cert #2448.01), against equipment whose calibration is traceable to NIST
- Includes multi-language instructions (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish)
- Individually serialized, CE marked
Note: These electronic stem thermometers are not suitable for solids such as frozen items.
Please note: The aforementioned A2LA accreditation belongs to the manufacturer, not Thomas Scientific.