The EC300M offers convenient measurement of conductivity, specific conductance, salinity, total dissolved solids, and temperature in many field applications. Compared to the EcoSense® EC300A the EC300M features extended memory and simple data transfer with a micro-USB port.
Features of the EC300M include:
- Waterproof micro-USB port for transferring data to PC; no software required
- Holds 250 data sets; no need to write down data
- Real-time clock for date/time stamp of saved data
- User-selectable recalibration prompt provides reminder to calibrate
- Automatic temperature compensation
- IP-67 waterproof housing
- 1-year instrument and probe/cable assembly warranty
- 1-, 4- and 10-meter durable field cables available
- Auto shutoff function after 30 minutes of inactivity
- Super-stable, four-electrode conductivity cell designed for the field
The EC300M is designed for quick, accurate results in an economical platform. With a one-year instrument and electrode warranty, waterproof case and ease of use, the EC300M will fit your needs.