- Easy-to-use, durable meters
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Built-in electrodes never need replatinization
- Sealed against moisture
- Can be used in both field and laboratory applications
Meters are simple to use. First, rinse and fill the sample cup. Next, select the range. Then press the button and read the result. All meters are supplied with built-in electrodes and 9V batteries. For replacement battery, see Thomas number 1481K75. Dimensions: 3.4" W x 4.5" D x 4" H (85 x 129 x 126 mm). Weight: less than one pound (0.45 kg).
EP Conductivity Meter (3239A01)
- Five conductivity ranges and resolutions
- Temperature compensation: 0 to 49°C
Ideal for DI systems. Test everything from ultrapure to ocean water. Measures in mmhos or Megohms.
EP-10 Conductivity Meter (3239A05)
- Four conductivity ranges and resolutions
- Temperature compensation: 10-71°C
Ideal for almost all water treatment applications. Measures in mmhos.