The Water Quality Bench Top Meter from Sper Scientific measure all of the following parameters:
- ORP (oxygen reduction potential - SOLD SEPARATELY)
- TDS (total dissolved solids)
Rugged housing with large LCD displaying the parameter being measured together with time, date and temperature (in ºC or ºF).
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation
- Automatic or manual ranging
- Automatic buffer recognition
- Digital and analog outputs
- Min/Max and 99 data points
- Data Hold
- 5 calibration points
- Electrode status indication
Operates on AC voltage (no batteries). Comes ready to use with ATC pH electrode, electrode holder arm, AC adaptor, computer cable & software. Also accepts any pH or ORP probe with a standard BNC connector. Dimensions: 8½"" x 6½"" x 2¼"" (217 x 168 x 58mm). Weight: 18oz (533g).
Note: This meter is available as 120V/ 60HZ only.