Thomas Nos. 1200Q29 and 1200Q30
- Simultaneous display of conductivity or TDS and temperature
- Automatic selection of range for best resolution
- Calibration by cell constant or standard solutions
- Automatic standard recognition
- Storage of up to 32 results
- Bi-directional RS232 link to printer or PC
The 4510 is easy to use but with the flexibility to meet the broadest range of applications and for those where greater accuracy is required the 4510 has automatic conductivity standard recognition and endpoint detection. Set-up options include cell constant, temperature coefficient and reference temperature. The instrument can store up to 32 readings, which can also be sent to a printer or transferred to computer via DataWay and the RS232 interface.
Thomas Nos. 1200Q31 and 1200Q32
- Conductivity, resistivity, TDS and salinity modes
- Special pure water mode for ultra low conductivity measurements
- Storage of 500 results with built in data logger
- Infra-red data link (IrDA) for connection to printer and RS232 link to connect to printer or PC via DataWay software
The 4520 is a high specification laboratory conductivity /resistivity/TDS/salinity and temperature meter that offers additional accuracy with 1, 2 or 3 point conductivity calibration across the wide measurement range of 0 to 19.99S. The dedicated "pure water" mode ensures the optimum accuracy for this difficult application.