Supreme Precision Instrument, Metric and English Scales
Vernier calipers can be used to measure internal and external dimensions with utmost precision. Precise measurements can be made with the fine adjustment thumb roller, and reading scales create no parallax.
- Parallel jaws are 40mm (1-1/2") deep
- Inside jaws and round plastic rod depth gauge provide added value
- Upper scale: 150 mm with 0.1mm subdivisions; lower scale: 6 inches with 0.005" subdivisions
- Molded in rigid plastic; will not scratch like metal
- Non-conducting, corrosion resistant, and lightweight