QS Series Softwall Cleanrooms
Easy To Install in One Day / Unmatched Structural Integrity / Easy To Upgrade
- ISO Class 6, 7, & 8
- Federal Standard 209 Class 1,000, 10,000, & 100,000
QS Series Flexible Solutions Standard Specifications:
- Frame: Prefabricated white painted steel frame.
- Leg: Bottom base plate with four (4) mounting holes.
- Ceiling System: Painted support structure and aluminum T-Grid.
- Curtain Panels: All sides are enclosed with clear vinyl 40 mil curtain panels. Length is pre-engineered for proper air flow relief, appropriate for size and classification
- Entry Door: Via a 4’ strip door consisting of 8” 80 mil clear vinyl strips overlapped 2”. Individual strips are factory installed on an aluminum mounting track. The strip door is attached to the cleanroom frame on-site during assembly.
- Interior Height: Eight (8) Feet.
- Lighting: 2’ x 4’ LED cleanroom light fixtures with sealed housings and polystyrene lens.
- Ceiling Panels: Cleanguard ceiling panels with sealed edges and white vinyl laminate on one side for spaces not occupied by SAM Fan Filter Units or light fixtures.
- HEPA Filters: SAM 2’ x 4’ Fan Filter Units, 115V manufactured by Clean Rooms International.
- Electrical: Electrical connections to the building power source are to be completed on site by a qualified electrician at buyer’s cost.
- Assembly: Detailed assembly instructions included.