Labconco FlaskScrubber® Vantage Glassware Washers are designed for efficient and consistent washing of narrow-neck glassware and general purpose labware in critical environments such as pharmaceutical laboratories. The CleanWorks OS software is accessible through a full-color touch screen interface and provides intuitive and clear monitoring of wash loads – ensuring repeatable, effective and traceable cleaning. Vantage models reach a maximum of 93° C wash temperature and monitor water cleanliness with a standard conductivity sensor.
FlaskScrubber Vantage models utilize HEPA filtered forced air spindle injection and SpeedVent heat-management technology to quickly dry labware. All Vantage models include a 36-place lower spindle rack, dispensing pumps for liquid detergent and acid neutralizing rinse, and a batch viewing window. Vantage models may be outfitted with a wide variety inserts and additional racks to accommodate all types of labware.
- Touch screen display with intuitive CleanWorks OS software
- Flexible design allows for use of Spindle Injection and Standard racks
- Max wash temperature 93° C removes tough contaminants
- Conductivity sensor and HEPA-filtered forced air spindle drying with SpeedVent technology
- Durable Type 304 stainless steel chamber and racks and detergent storage cabinet
- 36-place Spindle Injection Rack included
- Liquid detergent and acid neutralizing rinse aid pumps included
Full-color touch screen display
Water temperature up to 93° C
6.73 cubic feet chamber volume