RXPert Double Filtered Balance Systems meet the USP <800>† requirements for non-sterile hazardous compounding. These Class I biological safety cabinets use double HEPA filtration to contain airborne particulates and powders, providing user protection during hazardous drug manipulation. No outside ducting is required.
All models feature:
- Patented* design
- Deep interior of 23.4" or 30.0" depending on the model
- Ergonomic air foil with aerodynamic Clean-Sweep airflow openings
- Upper dilution air supply
- Upper containment sash foil
- Zone-perforated, pivoting rear baffle
- Side-entry air foils
- Two exhaust HEPA filters, 99.99% efficient on particles 0.3 micron in size
- Each HEPA filter 100% independently leak-detection scannable without removing impellers or filters
- True bag-in/bag-out filter disposal system (requires certified technician)
- Built-in blower with dynamicallybalanced, vibration-isolated motorized impeller and speed control. Blower has a 40% reserve so that the speed may be adjusted as needed by a certified technician as the filter loads.
- Guardian Airflow Monitor that continuously monitors airflow with a green LED that glows when airflow is within set point range and a red LED that glows and an audible alarm that sounds when airflow is outside set point range.
- Pressure gauge
- Intrinsically safe, negative pressure design
- Quiet operation
- Glacier white and gray, powder-coated aluminum frame and steel rear plenum and baffle. No unreliable plastic-to-plastic bonding is used.
- Pre-wired fluorescent lamp and switches for blower and light
- 1/4" thick tempered safety glass front sash and sides
- Ergonomic angled and hinged, pivoting sash with wiping seal. Sashes on taller 4', 5' and 6' models incorporate an external gas-assist lift.
- Models with 9.4" sash opening height have 16.5" locking height and 19.0" maximum loading height. Models with 12.0" sash opening height have 25.75" locking height and 28.25" maximum loading height.
- Two (1.5") utility ports for pass-through of electrical cords
- 7' cord included
- Particulate containment independently verified by SafeBridge Consultants, Inc.
- Validation package available containing balance stability, powder containment and modified ASHRAE 110-1995 Test Reports
† U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention proposed standard. Publication pending.
*U.S. Design Patent D538,941