Enviralab Benchtop Environmental Air Control Sterility Modules
- Provide vertical laminar flow of Class 100 air
- Solid state speed control provides average flow rate of 90 fpm 10 fpm measured 152 mm from diffuser screen
- Blower has direct-drive, continuous duty and permanently lubricated motor, which is internally protected against thermal overload
- Built-in, shielded ultraviolet lamp can be used to sterilize work surface when Class 100 conditions are not required
- Prefilter is disposable polyester and anodized aluminum diffuser screen protects HEPA type final filter, which removes particulates as small as 0.3 microns with 99.99% efficiency
- Noise level 65 dba ambient
Stainless steel work chamber has full-width, horizontal support at top and two capped, grounded receptacles which take standard NEMA style 5-15 plug for 120 volts, 60 Hz. Recessed fluorescent lighting provides 100 foot candles (1076 lux) at work surface; ultraviolet lamp is inoperable when fluorescent lighting is in use. Front control panel has separate light and blower switches, air flow speed control level and color-keyed air velocity indicator gauge. Housing is welded steel with polyurethane enamel finish.
With 3-wire cord and plug for 120 volts, 60 Hz; 15 amperes; CSA approved.
- For use with EACI Enviralab Sterility Modules
Depth 0.82 meters; height 0.84 meters; width for 6278J70 is 1.19 m, for 6278J80 is 1.78 m.