Interior depth is 26.0" (66 cm). Plug type is British (UK).
Purifier Horizontal Clean Benches direct HEPA-filtered air horizontally over the work area to provide ISO Class 5 (formerly Class 100) conditions and protect your work from particulate contamination. Applications for clean benches include plant tissue culture, media plate preparation, electronics inspection, medical device assembly and pharmacy drug preparation. Because they do not provide protection to the user, they should not be used in conjunction with biohazardous material, toxins or radionuclides.
Purifier Horizontal Clean Benches are available in 3', 4', 5', 6' and 8' widths.
Labconco also offers Purifier Vertical Clean Benches that direct HEPA-filtered air down over the work area and Purifier Filtered PCR Enclosures, which are specialized vertical clean benches designed for polymerase chain reactions.
- UL Standard 61010-1 (115 volt models)
- CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No. 61010.1 conformity (115 volt models)
- ETL listing (115 volt models)
- CE Conformity marking (230 volt models)
- Horizontal laminar flow
- Supply HEPA filter, 99.99% efficient on particles 0.3 micron (2 each on 8' models)
- Double-gasket, negative pressure HEPA filter leak protection
- ISO Class 5 air (formerly Class 100 per Federal Standard 209E)
- Disposable prefilters (2 each on 3' and 4' models; 3 each on 6' models; 4 each on 8' models)
- Variable speed built-in motor/blower(s) with vibration isolation pads
- Differential pressure gauge
- Type 304 brushed stainless steel work surface
- Tempered safety glass side panels with utility ports with iris openings
- UV-resistant, dry powder epoxy-coated steel exterior
- Fluorescent lighting
- Front-mounted light and blower switches
- ETL Listing (115 volt, 60 Hz models)
- One year manufacturer's warranty on parts and service
- Factory-installed 254 nm UV lamp with interlocking safety switch allowing operation only when blower and fluorescent light are off. UV lamp has a variable digital timer that provides timed UV light exposure in minutes of 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, 120, 240 and continuous. UV screen lowers to act as a barrier to help prevent inadvertent UV exposure while the UV light is on and bench is not in use
- International electrical configurations
- Supporting base. See Adjustable Height Base Stands