This Thermo Scientific Barnstead 208V 50/60Hz 36 Amp 5 GPH electric still effectively removes inorganic solids, organics, bacteria, and pyrogens. The still is constructed of copper and bronze and has a coating of pure tin. The inert nature of the tin prevents any leaching of contaminants into the water and assures product water quality. The over temperature protection system improves safety while the new plug-and-play hardware allows for easier installation. Low water cut-off protects heating elements when water supply is interrupted.
- Double-walled boiler to preheat feed water and conserve electricity
- Vented condenser allows for stripping of gaseous impurities, and the unique de-concentrator removes scale-forming impurities from the boiler
- Thermo Scientific Q-Baffle ensures high quality pyrogen free water by stripping contaminant laden water droplets from steam
- Space-saving horizontal condenser has metal construction and withstands years of use Includes floor stand
- Output: 5 gallons per hour (19 liters per hour)
- Cooling water: 40 gallons per hour (151 liters per hour)