Bench, floor or wall-mounted models for efficient production of high-quality distilled water
- Feedwater pre-heated in condenser allowing for energy conservation
- Space-saving horizontal condensers
- Energy saving double-walled evaporator
- Typically lasts up to 20 years, metal construction withstands rigors of cleaning
- Extremely inert pure tin lining prevents leaching of impurities into purified water
- Vented condenser allows for stripping of gaseous impurities
- Unique deconcentrator removes scale forming impurities
- Operates on a wide variety of electrical services
- Sizes range from 1, 2, 5 & 10 gallons per hour; 5 and 10 gallon available on special order
- Cooling water requirement: 30 L for each 3.8 L of products
- Many options are available which include fully automatic controls
- Standard equipment includes low water cutoff to protect heating elements from burnout when water supply is interrupted and a Q-Baffle® to remove pyrogens
3911H10 Still’s dimensions 14” x 22” x 29” high; furnished with outlet box for conduit or BX connection to 240 V, AC/DC; 2600 W; ship weight 681/2 lbs.
3911H20 Still’s dimensions 15” x 22” x 31” high; for wiring to 120 or 240 V AC/DC (240 V installation preferable for 6000 W power requirement); ship weight 811/2 lbs.
This content is hosted by a third party (youtube.com). To view external content you must agree to cookies.