Compact, flexible systems provide Type 1 water purity at a reasonable price
- Ideal where requirements are less than 15 liters per day
- Microprocessor purity monitor provides digital readings of resistance
- Space-saving design
Six models to choose from: Batch Feed (RF), Line Feed (LF), Ultraviolet (UV), Ultrafiltration (UF), Ultraviolet/ Ultrafiltration (UV/UF) and Reverse Osmosis (RO). Water is compensated to 25°C. On-off and standby modes re-circulate water for ten minutes each hour. Pump maintains purity without wasting water. Exceeds ASTM, NCLLS and CAP type 1 water standards. Feed water requires pretreatment by reverse osmosis, distillation or deionization. Resistivity up to 18.3 megohm-cm. Can be bench or wall mounted using the accessory bracket. Includes draw-off valve with 0.2 micron filter. Cartridges not included. Requires very little space and allows production of ultrapure water next to or near the analytical equipment, minimizing risk of water contamination.
- Overall dimensions (W x D x H): 12 1/4” W x 18 3/4” D x 18 1/8” (31.1 x 47.6 x 46.0 cm)
- Pretreatment for end use reagent grade systems such as EASYpure®
- Flow Rate: 10 L/hour; up to 100 L/day
- 95% reduction of ions
- 99% reduction of bacteria and organics (>300 mw)
Unit features a system rejection monitor, extruded carbon pretreatment, low pressure pump protection and a built-in 6.5 L product reservoir. Microprocessor control allows fully automatic operation with integral pump.
3922K15 is a high purity, low TOC cartridge
3922K20 cartridge is for pretreatment of feed water