Structural Functional Features
- Wide temperature range that can be controlled up to 250°C.
- Improved temperature distribution.(±1.5°C at 100°C)
- 3-point temperature calibration, high temperature accuracy over a wide temperature range.
- Inner stainless steel and aluminum shelves provide excellent corrosion resistance and clean maintenance.
- Protects equipment from overcurrent and over temperature through safety circuits.
- Vacuum line and release line are separated and convenient to use.
- The display is mounted at the top, minimizing floor sizerequirement.
- Viton gasket when drying chemical substances which has a highreactivity. (option)
Use Convenience Features
- When a vacuum is formed and maintained, the toughened glass is attached to the gasket, so it is kept confined for long-time repeated use.
- BMS communication port that helps monitor the device temperature on the building management system.
- Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected. (mobile monitoring system) (when purchased LC GreenBox)
- Recording the most recent events, such as start/stop of operation and error occurrence.
- PC connection using RS-232 port and USB port.
- Excellent visibility and viewing angle due to application of large LCD.
- Auto 3 temperature recommendation based on operating history without any recording or storage.
- Wait On/Off timer. (up to 99 hours 59 minutes)
- Test data is automatically saved and easily downloaded via USB (CSV format) (except for OV4-30S/65S model)
- Real-time graphs that allow users to view events and alarms at a glance (except for OV4-30S/65S model)
- By selecting the ramp rate (?/min), you can limit the speed of temperature rise when using (except for OV4-30S/65S model)
- Door structure including buffer system allows for internal pressure release through upper and lower ventilation holes when stable vacuum is formed/maintained and when there is an internal explosion.
- Polycarbonate safety cover provided in case of toughened glass breakage.
- 36 events is recorded in case of door open, error, and etc.
- Top-rated overheating protection system. (registration 10 - 0397583)
- Over temperature limit function.
- Safe product surface, even when operated at upper temperature.
- Malfunction prevented by controller lock function.
- Alarm if set temperature deviation outside of acceptable range.
Vacuum Oven Use Configuration
- It is recommended to use the cold trap bath on the vacuum line to protect the weak vacuum pump against water/solvent or to supply dry air to the sample.