The ELITE series digital vacuum ovens feature our 5-side chamber jacket heating system that covers left, right, up, down and backside of the chamber; all metal internal vacuum tubing (compare to rubber hose) for better vacuum levels and durability; and build-in secondary over-temp dial for enhanced over temperature protection. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our warehouses.
Attention: Before initial use, run oven at 400°F without vacuum for 15 minutes to burn off any residue that may have been introduced during the manufacturing process.
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING.
- Re-designed 5-side jacket heating system covers left, right, up, down and backside of the oven, it provides perfect temperature uniformity and fast heating rates.
- All metal internal vacuum tubing and compression fittings that holds vacuum 10 times longer and deeper than with rubber tubing. They also provide you the most sanitary working environment, while last for decades without maintenance.
- Built-in secondary over-temp dial for added protection.
- Exceptional build and finish quality.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Adjustable gas back fill function via vent port
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- 2-year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.