The portable GM 80CR is specifically designed and packaged for use in cleanrooms. Through its unique four-stage filtration system, the GM 80CR safely collects and retains fine dust and powders. It comes equipped with an ULPA exhaust filter (captures 99.999% of ultra fine particles, down to and including 0.12 microns) and is able to meet cleanroom standards up to and including Class 10 (ISO 4). The GM 80CR’s motor is interference suppressed so it will not affect electronic equipment in cleanrooms.
• In the first stage of separation, a 2.25-gallon capacity disposable paper bag captures the bulk of collected debris.
• Extra-large main filter ensures a steady, even airflow which extends filter life and eliminates premature clogging.
• The microfilter, a final step in pre-filtration, protects the motor and acts as a barrier to even bacteria-size particles.
• Motor thermal protection device prevents overheating caused by failure to keep filters clean or by accidental blockage in a nozzle or hose.
• Conductive plastic hose provides ESD protection.
• The wheeled trolley adds mobility. Glides over all surfaces.
• Positive twist safety latches offer security by preventing the container from opening if the vacuum is dropped.
• The vacuum cleaner and accessories are packaged in cleanroom compatible polyethylene bags to prevent contamination from packing materials during shipping.
Data Units GM 80CR
Motor type, grounded GMPJ
Voltage @ 60Hz volts 110-120/220
Power watts 1100
Current Draw amps 10/5
Waterlift, max inches of H2O 84
Airflow, max cfm 80
Main Filter Area sq. ft. 2.26
Main Filter Efficiency 99.8% @ 3 microns
ULPA Exhaust Filter Efficiency 99.999% @ 0.12 microns
Paper Bag Capacity gallons 2.25
Tank Capacity gallons 3.25
Dimension (l x w x h) inches 14 x 12 x 16
Weight pounds 11
Cord Length feet 30
Sound Level @ 6’ 6” dB(A) 59