Growth kinetics unaltered from laboratory scale culture
Sterile, Nunclon® ?
- Fewer operations per unit of growth surface
- Reduced contamination risk
- Space-saving, compact design
- All cultivation parameters are same in flasks and cell factories
- Easily adapted to manpower and facilities available
- Lower total production costs
Designed for the cultivation of large quantities of cells, particularly for reproduction of vaccines and fibroplast interferon. Sterilized by gamma radiation. Consist of a series of polystyrene trays, treated for improved cell attachment and growth, sonically welded together to form sealed culture chambers sharing common vent and fill holes. Each chamber has a flat growth surface of 6,320 cm2. Unit design allows all chambers to be filled with exact volumes of media. Channel ports are fitted with caps (included) which have air-permeable, peel-off seal. See 9383X10 start-up kit for additional accessories.
Recommended minimum volume of medium 1,800 mL. Overall dimensions: 335 x 205 x 190 mm high.
- Consists of two trays sonically welded to form one chamber
- Culture area 632 cm2
Recommended minimum volume of medium 180 mL. Overall dimensions: 335 x 205 x 37 mm high; without bacterial air vent (see 4650C90) or tubing connectors (order 9383X16).
2-Chamber, Sterile (9383W80)
- Consists of three trays sonically welded to form two chambers
- Total culture area 1,264 cm2
Recommended minimum volume of medium 360 mL. Overall dimensions: 335 x 205 x 52 mm high; without bacterial air vent (see 4650C90) or tubing connectors (order 9383X16).
4-Chamber, Sterile (9383W82)
- Total culture area: 2528 cm2
- Recommended working volume is 800 mL
4-Chamber, Sterile (9383W91)
For sealing fill/drain channels on Nunc Cell Factories
Sterilized by gamma radiation
Sterile Polyethylene Cap (9383W92)
- For sealing fill/drain channels on Nunc Cell Factories
- Sterilized by gamma radiation
- Individually wrapped
Start-Up Kit (9383X10)
This sterile kit contains everything needed to operate the cell factory including HDPE cell factory connector, caps, bacterial air vent, tubing and clamp.
Tubing Connector, Elbow Type (9383X16)
- Polypropylene, L-shaped, with "O"-ring
- One end fits into top of channels on Nunc Cell Factories, opposite end serrated to take tubing 6- to 10-mm (1/4 to 3/8 inch) bore
- Packaged under aseptic conditions
Accessories (9383W14, W16, W84)
- Sterile Bacteria Air Filter
Cell Factory Manipulator Handling Systems