These electronic dispensers combine easy handling during dispensing with a broad range of features! The Repeater® E3x offers additional high-end applications, such as titration and aspirating of supernatants or sequential dilutions. In combination with the Combitips advanced®, it is an essential lab tool for all kind of liquid handling.
The Repeater E3/E3x in combination with the Combitips advanced® creates a versatile dispensing system that functions according to the positive displacement principle and is therefore capable of pipetting any liquid while maintaining the highest standards for accurate results. The motor driven dispenser gives you full volume control, improved accuracy and reproducibility while reducing physical strain during use. The repetitive dispensing modes contribute to reducing fatigue by decreasing the number of movements for the user; filling the tip once allows dispensing up to 100 times. The system is an essential lab tool ideal for all liquid handling applications, accommodating more than 5,000 different dispensing volumes between 1 μL to 50mL.
Combitips advanced tips easily attach to the Repeater; their built-in sensor recognizes the size of the tip, and the volume appears automatically in the display—eliminating time-consuming volume calculations and incorrect dispensing volumes. The nine sizes of Combitips advanced allow a wider dispensing range of up to 112 different volumes and longer series dispensing (e. g., 100 x 250 µL) without stopping for a refill. Always contamination-free!
Combitips advanced tips function according to the positive-displacement principle, which ensures that the correct volume is dispensed regardless of the density or viscosity of the liquid. The positive displacement system provides safer dispensing of solutions that contain radioactive and/or toxic substances, as well as solutions that have a high vapor pressure, because no aerosols are formed. Combitips are easily replaced—eject with the push of a button— and dispose after use, always contamination-free.
- Automatic Combitip recognition: Eliminates time consuming volume calculations, avoiding incorrect dispensing volumes
- Ergonomic one-button tip ejector: For one handed operation and contact-free Combitips advanced ejection
- Speed Adjustment: Program aspiration and dispensing speed for the utmost in precision and accuracy while also preventing splashing
- Repetitive dispensing modes: Decrease the number of movements for the user by allowing them to fill the tip once and dispense up to 100 times without a refill
- Wide dispensing range: 1 μL to 50 mL provides up to 5,000 dispensing volumes with increments as low as 100 nanoliters
- Motor driven function reduces the human error to a minimum and reduces risk of repetitive strain injuries (RSI)
- Safe and ergonomic operation with 9 different selectable languages
- Large illuminated color display reduces eye strain when reading
- Positive displacement system: Not affected by liquid properties, most manual pipetting errors and provides protection from aerosol contamination
- Eppendorf TrackIT compatible: Editabled data chip contains all relevant information
- Repetitive dispensing of volumes in long series such as tube or plate filling, aliquoting reagents and kit usage (Dispensing/Automatic Dispensing modes)
- Contamination-free dispensing for toxic, radioactive and other hazardous liquids (all available modes)
- Precise and accurate dispensing of viscous solutions (e.g. glycerol) or liquids with high vapor pressure (e.g. ethanol) (all available modes)
- Pooling of supernatants (Aspiration mode)
- Creation of dilution Series (Sequential Dispensing mode)
- Concentration Determination (Titration mode)
- Pooling and volume determination with subsequent dispensing (Aspirate and Dispense mode)
The Repeater/Combitips system is a sophisticated solution for repetitive liquid handling applications. These contamination-free manual and electronic systems are designed with your productivity and safety in mind—especially when working with hazardous, volatile or viscous liquids.
This content is hosted by a third party (youtube.com). To view external content you must agree to cookies.