The PC3 is a small, robust Peltier cooled cyclonic spray chamber. The PC3 offers the advantages of low memory effects, constant temperature, fast rinse-out, and high sample transport efficiency. The cooled outer walls of the PC3 spray chamber enhance long-term signal stability, reduce polyatomic interferences such as oxides, and reduce solvent loading when volatile organic solvents are analyzed. The PC3 has two preset temperatures +2 °C / -5 °C and is ideal for analysis of aqueous or aqueous/organic mixtures. The PC3-LT operates at +2 °C / -20 °C to reduce the solvent load on the plasma for analysis of 100% volatile organic solvents.
This sample introduction kit includes:
- PC³ Peltier Cooler and Power Supply
- Cyclonic Spray Chamber with PFA Elbow Adapter and Drain Line (N0777036)
- 1.5 mm I.D. Convertible Quartz Injector
- PFA-ST MicroFlow Nebulizer (N0777049)
- Two-Piece Mounting Shelf (N0777387)