The 50 mL borosilicate glass cyclonic Tracey spray chamber does not feature an internal baffle and is not hydroflouric acid-resistant. It relies on momentum to efficiently and quickly remove the larger droplets from the sample mist decreasing any opportunity for occlusion or agglomeration of the smaller droplets. The result is higher efficiency, better precision and faster washouts than other spray chamber designs. Its precision is considered very good and its purity is considered good.
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- Volume: 50ml
- High sensitivity and reduced matrix effects
- Physical reproducibility ~1%
- Faster washout than older coaxial chamber designs
- Low RSD's due to highly accurate construction