The MLA D-Tipper is ideal for laboratories conducting repetitive pipetting procedures where performance, reliability, and ease of use are important. The slim, tapered design and location of the detipping mechanism enables easy access to narrow diameter tubes and is comfortable – especially for smaller hands. Smooth one-stroke action enhances repeatable results and requires less physical effort. All D-Tipper models are engraved with serial numbers to facilitate improved traceability and calibration recordkeeping. In-lab calibration is performed with minimal effort.
- Air displacement, single stroke pipettes for one-hand dispensing of fixed volumes
- Optimal performance with VistaLab Pipette Tips
- Can be calibrated to adjust the delivery volume
- Aluminum and stainless-steel construction
- Color-coded and engraved to indicate capacity
- Thumb button operates low force spring-loaded stainless steel plunger
- Built-in tip ejector can be operated with one hand