- All wood construction; wooden hinge assembly eliminates problem of metallic hinge deterioration
- Top is recessed to include a liquid-tight polypropylene tray for holding three gallons of spilled liquid; useful as a dispensing area
- With rear atmospheric vents
- Interlocking wooden door assembly
- Joints are rabbeted to provide remarkable cabinet strength
- Bottle capacity: 30 x 2.5 liters or 90 x 500 mL
- Floor is constructed as a liquid-tight trough to contain spillage
With polypropylene lock assembly, padlock and two keys. Includes one fixed-position shelf and four leveling feet. Interior dimensions: 28.5" H x 29" W x 17.25" D; exterior dimensions: 36.5" H x 31" W x 20" D.
A separate, polypropylene, slide-in compartment is available as an accessory to semi-isolate nitric acid spills from other products stored in acid cabinet and avoid reaction between products; fits into bottom half of cabinet (see 8245U33).
8245U28 Top Acid Cabinet is fully lined with polypropylene (floor, interior walls, interior top and top tray); 8245U30 Acid Cabinet is partially lined with polypropylene (floor, shelf and top tray).