The Stratus plate reader is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and allows for measurement collection in small spaces, on shared or modular benchtops, and even in restrictive environments, like anaerobic or microaerophilic chambers and incubators.
Its uniquely simple, standalone interface and on-board data storage allow it to be placed anywhere, with or without a computer.
Overall, the Stratus exploits the best of modern technology to reduce labor and allow you to spend your efforts where they matter most. Cerillo has been uncompromising in the Stratus’s design and performance; all that's left is for you to try it yourself.
The Stratus plate reader has new and improved capabilities to optimize flexibility for sample data collection in multiple standard plate formats to serve the wide-ranging needs of scientific researchers.
• Continuous real-time measurements of optical density
• Available in Standard 600 nm or customized wavelength
• Standard 6-, 12-, 24-, and 96-well plates
• Small footprint and stackable
• No moving parts; minimal maintenance
• Functional in a broad range of environments
• User-friendly software
• Bacterial Growth/Density
• Protein Quantification
• Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
• Reporter Gene Assays
• Cell Proliferation