Save valuable bench top space by holding and storing pipettes in the Universal Wall Mount Pipette Holder, by Heathrow Scientific.
The pipette holder comes with two wall mounting brackets that can hold two pipettes each and is supplied with different colored upper and lower segments, that easily slide into place. This enables labs to color code their pipette holders for quick identification purposes, or a user can personalize the holder in the colors of their choice.
Once mounted, the pipette holder can securely hold virtually every known brand of pipette. Inserts on the upper segments can be added or removed to accommodate the fit of various pipette widths. One handed removal or replacement of pipettes is made easy with the segments unique design that includes traction grips that help center and hold the pipettes in a vertical position which helps eliminate potential contamination.
- Ideal for labs that do not wish to be tied into a specific brand of pipette, or already have multiple brands in use
- Holds 2 single channel, or 2 multi channel pipettes, or a combination of both
- Pipettes are held in a vertical position to help prevent contamination
- Inserts on the upper holders can be added or removed to accommodate the fit of different pipette widths
- The unit is not autoclavable but can be cleaned with soap/water or common laboratory disinfectants
- Made of ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- US Patent Pending