- Volume adjustment: Only a few turns to reach your desired volume
- Control button: Very low operating force, colour indicates pipette volume, positioned for perfect ergonomics
- Ejector: Very low operating force, positioned for perfect ergonomics
- Volume display: 4 digits, magnifying shape
- Secondary adjustment display and opening. Adjust your pipette to a liquid very different than water.
- Eppendorf PerfectPiston™: Ultra-light piston made of Fortron® (not in 10 µl pipettes)
- Quick connection clip: Remove lower part easily
- Spring-loaded tip cone: Improved ergonomics, tight fit to the tip
- Channel indicator: – Use the pipette the same way round – all the time
- Remove individual channels: Gain flexibility for individual needs
The ultra-light Eppendorf Research plus pipette meets the highest needs in precision and accuracy - combined with ultimate ergonomics and increased flexibility. It is a good feeling to know you are doing the right thing – to know you are working with the most advanced pipette in the world. A spring-loaded tip cone, a secondary calibration option, an improved volume display – and all that in an ultra-light, fully autoclavable pipette: That is the new Eppendorf Research plus pipette.
Ergonomics: Feel the difference in weight, pipetting forces and the spring-loaded tip cone.
Flexibility: Your next experiment will need new pipetting schemes. Your new laboratory might have different sources of contamination. Your new pipette should offer all the flexibility you need. Calibrate your Research plus to your needs, autoclave the entire pipette or only the lower part. Choose among single-channel, multi-channel and fix-volume pipettes in different sizes.
Robustness: Durability was tested thoroughly and has met the highest quality requirements. Resistance to chemical, thermal and mechanical stress is now unchallenged!