Picus® NxT offers you distinct advantages for compliance in strictly regulated laboratories, including a certificate of accredited 3-point calibration. It is also RFID-enabled to support asset management. The superior design of Picus® NxT, adopted from the proven, award-winning Picus®, provides maximum operating convenience, considerably easing your workload.
Its superior technology, electronic brake and piston control system ensure accurate and precise pipetting results, independently of the particular user. By guiding pipetting steps, the unique plate tracker increases reliability in correctly filling microwell plates. The pipette's repetitive blow-out function facilitates dispensing of the very last droplets of your sample, even of viscous liquids, for example.
The intuitive user interface gives you a choice of five language options: English, French, German, Russian and Chinese. Picus® NxT is available in single-channel models, covering a volume range of 0.2 to 10,000 µl, and in multi-channel models from 0.2 µl to 1,200 µl.
- Certificate of accredited 3-point calibration to meet demanding quality system requirements
- RFID-enabled to support asset management
- Password protection for stored programs to prevent unauthorized changes
- Repeated blow-out to dispense the very last liquid droplets, ensuring maximum recovery
- Uniquely lightweight and compact design maximizes user convenience
- Conveniently located, one-touch operating-button and feather-light electronic tip ejection help minimize muscle strain
- Unique plate tracker increases reliability in microwell plate dispensing
- The comprehensive selection of pipetting modes lets you perform a number of different liquid handling tasks quickly and easily