Whatever you want to perform: material tests, ageing of computer chips, run complex experiments with highly sensitive loads, drying or tempering electronic components, hardening plastic resin or heating plasticine. Our U universal oven stands for unparalleled precise, even and gentle temperature control.
- Temperature range up to +300°C
- 8 model sizes from 30 liters up to 750 liters
- 2 model variants: SingleDISPLAY and TwinDISPLAY
- Natural convection
- UL Certified
State of the art technology in the laboratory – optimal operating comfort
The fittings of this heating and drying oven are practically-oriented, their program functions are designed for a wide variety of applications, and even when used intensively, our all-rounder made of stainless steel oses nothing in shine or in reliability. From 34 models, expandable with convenient, approved and tested accessories, you will easily find the heating oven ideally suited to your needs. According to your application the two model variants SingleDISPLAY and TwinDISPLAY cover all requirements of thermal safety, precision and quality assurance.
Stainless steel – a heating oven almost for ever
65 years of permanent development work, as well as numerous amounts of feedback from practical experience, are embodied in each heating oven:
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- Heating concept adapted to the specific product for a precise and homogenous temperature control independent of chamber volume and load
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and Software
- Three-year manufacturer's guarantee for appliances except wear and tear parts
- The temperature values of all universal ovens are measured according to DIN 12880: 2007-05
- Each universal oven is safety-tested