Conserve valuable benchtop space with Thermo Scientific™ Precision™ Compact Ovens, featuring mechanical or gravity convection. Ideal for drying and baking applications. Double-wall interior with 2.5cm (1in.) silica-based insulation and powder-coated cold-rolled steel exterior. Pilot light visually indicates oven operation status.
- Double-wall interior with 2.5cm (1in.) silica-based insulation and powder-coated cold-rolled steel exterior
- Pilot light visually indicates oven operation status
Gravity-Convection Models (1226S04 & 1226S05)
- Gentle drying with low turbulence: air is moved vertically through chamber to heat samples
- Preset high-temperature safety bimetallic thermostat ensures overtemperature protection
Mechanical-Convection Models (1226S06 & 1226S07)
- Uniform heating, precise temperature control and fast drying
- Hydraulic thermostat LED display
- Stainless-steel chamber
Ordering Information: Additional shelves are sold separately.
Includes: One fixed and two adjustable shelves.
Recommended for: Drying and baking
Warranty: 1 year warranty
Please Note: the image shown is the mechanical convection unit with LED display (1226S06 & 1226S07). Gravity convection units are analog display.