Thermo Scientific Peltier Cooled incubators are microprocessor controlled with precise temperature specifications providing an energy efficient solution for your research.
Innovative Peltier (thermoelectric) cooling technology eliminates the need for a refrigeration compressor. Peltier cooled units consume less power than conventional models and can reduce laboratory ambient temperatures and air conditioning loads in your lab. The mechanical convection air flow system ensures even air distribution and excellent temperature uniformity.
- Peltier-cooled incubators operate within a temperature range preferable to the fruit fly
- Peltier-cooled incubators meet APHA specifications for Biochemical Oxygen Demand
- Thermoelectric cooling technology eliminate the need for a refrigerated compressor
- Excellent temperature uniformity allows for more effective space utilization by insuring all areas are maintained at proper temperatures
- Painted stainless steel interiors are easy to clean and corrosion resistant
- Programmable controller allows for 40-step ramp and soak profiles or four files with 10-steps per file
- All models include an RS 485 output as well as an independent over-temperature thermostat and alarm
- Heavy duty shelves have 75 lb. capacity
Manufacturer’s Warranty and Service Offering: One year parts and labor; Two year part