Hand-operated solvent pump for contaminationfree removal of organic solvents and flavouring agents. The hand pump works according to the overpressure principle. An excess pressure is built up in the tank with the pump ball, forcing the liquid out of the container.
Pouring flammable liquids
All medium-contacting parts are made of stainless steel AISI 304 (1.4301) and PTFE. The Bürkle anti-static set can be used to ground the pump for dispensing flammable liquids so that no electrostatic charge forms.
The pump can be completely closed off with the two ball valves so that no dangerous vapours can escape after dispensing.
- Suitable for different containers
- The hand pump is suitable for containers up to 60 litres.
- The solvent pump for tinfoil canisters has a connector thread for pull-out spouts.
- Medium-contacting parts made of stainless steel AISI 304 (1.4301) and PTFE
- Rigid discharge tube with stopcock made of stainless steel/PTFE
- Suitable for containers with R 2" thread
- Thread adapter for commercially available containers available as accessory
The solvent pump for tinplate canisters with pull-out spout puts an end to the risky decanting of dangerous substances into another container. The included thread adapter fits to the standard pull-out spouts - immediate safety!