Our multi-element hollow cathode lamps provide a unique combinations of compatible elements to extend the versatility and performance of any AA spectrometer. Our multi-element lamps provide optimum signal-to-noise performance, permitting determinations at even lower levels with the most demanding applications. We manufacture our lamps and instruments in the same factory, so they are optimized to deliver the best performance from your AA. Our lamps provide high spectral purity because of purified materials, extended processing cycle and factory lamp conditioning procedures. These ensure minimal lamp warm-up time and good stability during operation.
- Unique combinations of compatible elements extend the versatility and performance of any AA spectrometer
- Primary lines checked to avoid and minimize spectral interferences
- High performance – manufactured from the purest cathode materials
- Save time by avoiding the need to warm up a new lamp
- Same excellent performance as provided by Agilent single element lamps
- No element coding for economical operation and universal compatibility
- Compatible with all Agilent and most other AA systems
- Stable operation – extended processing ensures minimal warm-up and good lamp stability
Agilent Technologies products are intended for sale/shipment within the US only. International customers should contact their local Agilent Technologies distributor to place orders for Agilent Technologies products.