Ai Class II Type A2 biosafety cabinet features
- NSF certified Great for COVID-19 specimen handling
- Motorized front glass viewing window with remote foot switch
- Dual HEPA filters with life indicator
- UV light life indicator Waterproof in-chamber power sockets
- Large LCD display
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber
- Special treated unit housing with anti-mold and antiseptic coating
- Auto start and stop function (e.g. UV lights)
- Automatic flow speed adjustment
- Pneumatic front panel supports for easy maintenance
Caution! Installation requires a forklift or a crane
Attention! Steps before and after using the unit.
- Step 1: Fully close the front glass panel, turn on UV light for 30 mins (you can use the timer setting). Users should leave the room during this disinfection period.
- Step 2. Raise the glass panel to recommended opening height, turn on air circulation for 10 minutes.
After operation is done, fully close the glass panel and turn on UV light for another 30 minutes for decontamination.