Achieve repeatable and consistent liquid chromatography (LC) separations using Thermo Scientific™ Syncronis™ C18 columns. Highly pure, high surface area silica and dense stationary phase coverage minimize secondary interactions and ensure robust, high-resolution separations. Double end-capping provides extra surface coverage and inertness toward basic compounds. Manufactured and rigorously tested in ISO 9000 facilities, these columns are designed to meet a range of analytical needs including fast method development, quantitative analysis, and quality control.
Highly Reproducible Separations
- Rigorously tested stationary phase bonded to the highest quality silica ensures consistent, predictable LC performance.
Excellent Peak Shapes for Enhanced Resolution and Sensitivity
- Dense surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing
- Double endcapped for extra surface coverage
Exceptional Column-to-Column Consistency
- Manufactured, packed, and tested in ISO-9000-accredited facilities
- Every column individually tested to meet stringent retention, efficiency, and peak symmetry specifications
- Enhanced automated packing process
Available in Three Particle Sizes
- 1.7μm for rapid ultra high-performance LC (UHPLC) separations, and 3μm and 5μm for more traditional HPLC analysis