Designed with microprocessor-controlled dual thermocouples, these stirring hot plates offer you accurate temperature control and protection from over-heating. Actual surface temperature is displayed in real time on an easy-to-read digital screen. Powerful magnets and motor provide you with stirring speeds of up to 2000 rpm and mixing capability of up to 15 L of liquid. The square plate design allows you flexibility of vessel sizes and combinations. Up to four 250 mL beakers can easily fit on the surface at the same time.
To keep you safe, a “hot” warning light flashes whenever the plate surface temperature is above 50°C and continues to flash until the temperature drops below 50°C, even when unplugged. The units also include BioCote antimicrobial protection which reduces the presence of odor and stain causing microbes such as bacteria, mold, and fungi on the product surface by up to 99.99%. Formulated from silver ion additives, BioCote provides built-in antimicrobial protection to support a more hygienic laboratory environment.
All models include an integral fitting for a retort rod and allow the retort base to slide underneath. For convenience and power saving, the units are built with a standard mains switch.
- Glazed with BioCote® for antimicrobial protection
- Compact, stackable design takes up less benchtop and storage space
- Hot warning light remains on even when unplugged
- Built with tough aluminum casing for longevity
- Designed to prevent accidental spillage on control panel
- IP32 rated for water and dust resistance