Digital Controlled Hot Plate Stirrer
This product is ideal for general lab applications such as mixing reagents, stirring bacteriological cultures. Its hot plate is made of high grade aluminum alloy with an anodized surface which is resistant to corrosion. The aluminum body and brushless motor provide maintenance free operation.
- It takes only 8 minutes to raise the plate’s temperature from ambient to 300c.
- Brushless DC motor provides accurate stirring speed and maintenance free operation.
- Strong magnets prevent loss of stirring speed.
- Warning light flashes when plate is hot.
- Automatic shut off while plate’s temperature exceeds 350? or no indication of temperature rise after 30 seconds of heating.
Multi-Position Hot Plate Stirrers
Our Multi-Position Hot Plate Stirrers have an elegant space saving design. Simple to use right out of the box with variable speed and temperature. Ideal for any laboratory that uses stirring, mixing & temperature controlled applications.
- Utilizes electric film which provides fast heating speed & temperature uniformity. Heat and stir a variety of beaker or flask sizes.
- High quality brushless DC motor provides excellent durability & quiet operation.
- The exterior is made of aluminum alloy with high temperature resistance, corrosion protection and insulation properties.
- Elegant working plate made of pyroceram.
- Uses SCM to control motor speed which is smooth at low speed and strong at high speed. Has a built-in electronic voltage regulator circuit, using silicon controlled to regulate heating.