- Compact digital unit with high watt motor
- 0.05ml - 3.5 L volume range and viscosity up to 50,000 mPas
- Bright LED display and user-friendly controls
- Can homogenize, emulsify, blend and/or mix
- Includes U-shape post mounted stand assembly
- Made in the USA with a 2-year warranty
The PRO25D High-Shear Homogenizer has a wide volume capability with processing up to 3.5 Liters*. It's digital display & speed control provides the ability to fine-tune speeds between 0 to 30,000 RPM, allowing its speed adjustment to be precisely controlled within the range.
The versatile and powerful PRO25D Homogenizer is ideal for a wide range of lab applications, including but not limited to compounding, emulsions and suspensions, cell disruption, protein extractions, medical research or pharmaceutical processing. PRO generator probe range in diameter from 5mm to 30mm, it can process samples from 0.05ml to 3.5L*. Requires a generator probe to use. Stand is included with the Homogenizer. PRO Homogenizer Equipment is made in the USA.
*Higher volumes dependent on viscosity.
Note: Generator probes are required for processing and sold separately. See the Additional Info tab for corresponding part # order info.