Thomas No. 1204B47 and 1204B48
- Designed for homogenizing of multiple samples
- Open slotted tooth - ideal for soft to the toughest of tissue samples
- Long shaft - perfect for samples volumes within 1.5ml-50ml tubes
- No risk of cross contamination or need to clean a probe between samples
- Advantages over plastic disposable generator probes/tips
- Storage carrying case included
- Made in the US and includes 2 year warranty
The Multi-Gen 7XL Homogenizer package is very unique homogenizing equipment. Its capabilities over plastic disposable generator probes and standard stainless steel 7mm generator probes are through the reusable 7mm diameter generator probe manufactured from superior 316 stainless steel and PTFE, which allows for Homogenizer of samples without cross contamination and without the need to stop.
Advantages over plastic disposable generator probes:
- First advantage, Multi-Gen generator probes can process more difficult samples, including tough tissues.
- Second advantage, Multi-Gen generator probes can be sterilized by any method, including flaming and autoclaving.
- Third advantage, Multi-Gen generator probes are more economical because of their ability to be reused an unlimited number of times not like plastic disposable generator probes.
1204B47 includes: 115V Bio-Gen PRO200 High-Shear Homogenizer Unit, Multi-Gen Adapter, 12-Pack of Multi-Gen 7XL generator probes.
1204B48 includes: 220V Bio-Gen PRO200 High-Shear omogenizer Unit, Multi-Gen Adapter, 12-Pack of Multi-Gen 7XL generator probes.